Visit Webinars & eLearning for complete list of live and pre-recorded webinars.
Storytelling Mastery – How to Tell an Inspiring Story Webinar Workshop
Anyone can tell a story, but telling a story that inspires people to change requires a different skillset. It requires craft, courage and vulnerability. It also requires the ability to share a deeper truth and to harness the power of emotion. In this three-part webinar workshop, Doug Stevenson will show you how to take your storytelling to the next level.
David Fink, Director of Training, Fujitsu General America, Inc.
This workshop is based on the techniques, principles and practices described in Doug Stevenson’s Story Theater Method book. (You get unlimited, online access to the webinar workshop videos and pdfs.)
Session #1 – Emotion and Your Inspiring Story
- Find your most inspiring stories
- Identify the emotional triggers
- Develop characters that come alive
- Manage your emotions
- Create three-dimensional environments
- Think “scenes”, not sequence
Session #2 – Crafting Your Inspiring Story
- Craft your story with the Nine Steps
- Write a conversational script
- Find the right mix of content and context
- Make your point stick
- Use vocal inflection, volume and silence
- Move with intention and power
Session #3 – Your Inspiring Storytelling Presence
- Develop masterful storytelling presence that inspires
- Connect on a deep emotional level
- Learn to “hold the moment”
- Let the audience come to you
- Stand in your power – own it!
- Inspire action and change in your audience members
Pdf Workbook Included
“I encourage you to invest in yourself so that you can be a great speaker, and learn the craft of storytelling from Doug Stevenson. You, and your business, will greatly benefit and experience immediate results.”
Rich Hazeltine, Zappos.com
Contact Us for questions on this and future Webinar Series.