How Coaching Works
Private coaching works in one of three ways:
If you come to me and we work together in Tucson, Arizona, there are numerous benefits:
- Reduced cost. My coaching fee is higher if I fly to your location; plus expenses.
- Improved focus. By being away from your daily routine and responsibilities, you can focus better on the new skills you’ll be learning. You can control the distractions and demands on your time.
- Tucson. It’s warm, beautiful, relaxing and a nice change of pace.
- We can work in three or four-hour increments.
- Private time to reflect and create.
- I prefer to work off-site from your office because you will have fewer distractions.
- You will need to provide video recording equipment.
- You will be charged for a full day of my time, regardless of how many hours we do coaching.
- You incur the costs for my airfare, hotels, venue and all travel-related expenses.
- We can connect regardless of where we are in the world.
- It’s easier to schedule in one-hour time increments.
- Coaching can be spread out over a longer period of time.
- We can work on scripts, strategy and design, as well as performance.
- Although I can see you present via Zoom or Skype Video or other video-conferencing system, it is not the same as seeing you and working with you in-person.
- I can get a sense of your presentation style and power via videos you send me or via our Zoom or Skype Video session (however, I get a much fuller sense of your energy and presentation dynamics in person.)
Private Coaching Packages
Contact Deborah Merriman (email@example.com; or in the US: 1-719-310-8586) to discuss a customized coaching package that will meet your objectives and timelines.