Leadership Development, Corporate Storytelling in Business Training
Learn to Engage, Influence and Sell
- Do your people give boring presentations that fail to inspire and motivate others to take action?
- Do they lean too heavily on technical information and fail to engage and connect with people?
- Would you like to give them new skills, techniques and methodologies that will get results?
What you can expect
- group participation
- comfort zones will be challenged
- everyone will be on their feet multiple times
- an interactive workbook with workbook exercises
- some individual coaching from the front of the room
- high energy and lots of laughter and fun
- practical application and immediate results
- a wonderful team building event
Half-day and Full-day training programs include
Emotional Eloquence – The Lost Language of Leadership
- Develop an emotional connection with your client or audience
- Activate the imagination of your listener, thereby engaging their attention
- Learn quick and easy tips to build dynamic presentations
The Power to Persuade – The Magic of Story
- Find the stories that engage attention, increase retention and make your point stick
- Craft your stories using The Nine Steps of Story Structure
- Learn how-to deliver a story in the most effective manner
Doug has provided customized storytelling and presentation skills training programs for Microsoft, State Farm, Oracle, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cisco, The National Education Association, The National Association of Realtors, Amgen, GlaxoSmithKline, Hewlett Packard, The Institute of Real Estate Management, The Irish Management Institute, The Denmark Ministry of Finance and many more.
Doug prefers a class size under 25 people, with groups of less than 15 being ideal. In reality, that is not always possible. If you are flying your entire team in from all over the country (or world), Doug will work within your parameters. He did a half-day storytelling training for international human resources meeting with 85 people and it was very successful.
Call today: Doug is often booked many months in advance. Call today to check Doug’s availability.
Web based training: If you prefer Webinars and distance learning, that can be arranged.
Call Deborah Merriman today to check Doug’s availability and fees. 1-719-573-6195 or 1-800-573-6196